Dr. Genlinus O. Yusi
Monday – 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Saturday – 10:00am to 12:00pm
Dr. Genlinus Yusi is a practicing Urologist for 18 years, with special interest in Urolithiasis, Voiding Dysfunction, Prostatic DisordersErectile Dysfunction, Urologic Oncology, Endourology, Laparoscopy and Minimally-Invasive Surgery with administrative, teaching and academic positions at the National Kidney and Transplant Institute and the San Beda College of Medicine.
- Transurethral Laser Prostate Surgery at the Asklepios Klinic Bambek, Hamburg, Germany.
- Laparoscopic Urologic Surgery at the European Institute of TeleSurgery (EITS), Strasbourg, France.
- Laparoscopic Urology at the Singapore General Hospital.
- Robotic High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) Ablation of Prostate Cancer in Stadtisches Krankenhaus Munchen-Harlaching, Munich Germany.
- Member, European Association of Urology
- Member, American Urological Association
- Fellow, Philippine Urological Association
- Fellow, Philippine College of Surgeons
- Certified Diplomate in Urology, by the Philippine Board of Urology
- Fellow in Urology, National Kidney and Transplant Institute
- Doctor of Medicine, University of the Philippines College of Medicine
- Hospital Affiliations: Attending Urologist at the National Kidney and Transplant Institute, Capitol Medical Center, St. Luke’s Medical Center QC. Visiting Urologist at the Victor R. Potenciano Medical Center, WorldCiti Medical Center, The Asian Hospital.
- Academic and clinical interest in the minimally-invasive treatment of urinary stone disease using ESWL, Endourology, Ureteroscopy, and Nephroscopy.
- Endoscopic laser incision, resection and enucleation of benign prostatic enlargement.
- Diagnosis and treatment of voiding dysfunction due to prostatitis, overactive bladder, and neuropathic bladder. Open and minimally-invasive surgery of Urologic Cancers.
- Speaker for Urinary Stone Disease, Urologic Infections, Erectile Dysfunction, Prostate Cancer, Benign Prostatic Enlargement and Voiding Dysfunction